The cover to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #50 by John Romita.
Ah, a classic.
The wrath of the villager (2/2)
HE IS COMING…
Never have I thought that I would be afraid of anyone from Animal Crossing…
Space Dandy : At the Window- by Devoe
Bleach : Mad Hatta by Devoe
Shippuden: Vengence Rhythm by Two Fingers
One Piece: Track 2 by The Naysayer
Blue Exorcist : Cybertron by Thelonious Martin
Black Lagoon : DT So Hip (Remix) by Devoe
Uncut Nartuo : Four Ton Mantis by Amon Tobin
GITS : Omerica by Lovett
FMAB : The Lighthouse by Amon Tobin
SamJack : Track 3 by P Brothers
IGPX : Korben Dallas by Falty DL
SWCW : Hello Darkness by Martyn
SymbionicTitan : Zodiac thriller by Lovett
Moving Through Color
These breathtaking tree tunnels are famous in their perspective countries, standing as a testament to time and beauty:
- Wisteria Tunnel, Tochigi, Japan - Ashikaga Flower Park in Tochigi is one of the best places to admire different varieties of wisteria.
- Dark Hedges, County Antrim, Northern Ireland - This beautiful avenue of beech trees was planted by the Stuart family in the 18th century, and is one of the most photographed natural phenomena in the country.
- Tunnel of Love, Kleven, Ukraine - This luscious green tunnel provides passage for a private train that provides wood to a local factory. The tunnel is also used by lovers to make a wish – it is said that if they are sincere in their love, their wishes will come true.
- Ginkgo Tree Tunnel, Tokyo, Japan - Around 65,000 ginkgo trees line the streets of Tokyo; they are known as “the bearer of hope”, since some of them survived the bombing of Hiroshima. This tree tunnel is located in the outer garden of Meiji Shrine.
- Jacarandas Walk, Johannesburg, South Africa - The Jacaranda trees explode into full blossom every October, turning the walk into a purple paradise.
- Point Reyes, California, United States - Bishop pine, douglas fir and coast redwood are all to be found in this atmospheric part of the Pacific Coast.
- Ashdown Forest, West Sussex, England - Much of the tree cover in the South Downs area was razed thousands of years ago, but some thickly-wooded areas remain.
- Sena De Luna, Spain - A small Spanish village in the province of Castile and León, Sena De Luna is home to around 450 people.